Friday, June 25, 2010

Just Keep Waiting...

So, as you can tell, no baby yet.  This is the first summer I have not had a job, and at first it was kind of nice to be able to be home every day.  After a few days, it got old.  I love being home, and I know I will love being home with Maddie for the rest of the summer, but being home all day every day when no one else is here is driving me crazy!  I try to get things done when I have the energy to, otherwise I just sit and wait.  Thank God for netflix and facebook! =)
Maddie's due date is less than 2 weeks away, but my family is all betting she will come sooner than that.  They have started a baby pool including date of arrival, length, weight, and hair color.  Grandma thinks she will be born on July 4th (Miss Independent) and have red hair...Grandpa is still hoping she'll be born on his birthday, and my mom hopes she'll make her arrival this weekend since mom is coming to town anyway.  I would LOVE for her to be born this weekend, but as long as she's healthy, I suppose I can wait 2 more weeks to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment