Friday, June 11, 2010

It's getting closer....

Things have been absolutely crazy around here lately.  The school year is finally over, so I feel like I have a little time to breathe now!  Since I'm not at school all day every day, I've been trying to get things ready for Miss Madalyn's arrival.  Technically, we have 4 weeks, but you just never know with babies.  At this time tomorrow I could be posting her picture!  I cannot wait to meet her, but there is still a lot to do!  Over this past weekend, we had baby shower number 4 (we should be all set now!).  At the shower, my best friend Jess gave us letters to decorate her walls.  I think Jess did an AMAZING job on them and I love how they look.  My goal for today is to get a few more things done in her room, so look for some more pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment