Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby's Room

When we first looked at houses, we fell in love with this house right away.  However, the former owners had some paint colors I was not so crazy over.  Before we repainted, the future "nursery" looked like this.
 

  

Now I'm sure a little girl would LOVE this room, but it made this mommy a little crazy, especially since I am not a huge fan of pink.  My head would spin everytime I entered this room and my exact words when describing it were that it looked like a crayon box literally threw up on the walls.  The pictures don't even do it justice...you can't see all of the colors there were!
Anyway, the room is now blue, so it matches the carpet.  I know, blue is typically a "boy" color.  We bought the paint when we moved in and aren't going to paint it again...so, now I get to pick out fun decorations to make the room look more "girly."  Any suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment